Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BACK 2 BRAGGIN'

I’m Back~ for today anyway…

Sorry for the unexplained absence; life has been CRAZY for us Driggers.
Thankfully, for the most part, my absence has been due to excess work and the craziness that comes with the start of a new school year, in addition to lots of little adventures along the way.

I’m still on my Bragg kick and loving it more than ever. I have many friends and coworkers that have been forever changed by the Bragg cocktails.

I am proud to say that I have had no issues maintaining my goal weight, and I am still more energetic & motivated than I have been in years.

My current/constant struggle is trying to give up cheese!
I’ve given up all meat (other than fish) and most dairy~ giving up cheese might be one of the top ten hardest things I’ve ever tried to do.

I will confess that when I feel like being really bad I do not hesitate to drive though the McD’s drive-thru and order a BIG MAC w/no patty or cheese…the special sauce rocks my world, the McD’s employees think I am nuts…maybe I am?

If you aren’t already drinking it- START TODAY and remember “If you screw with the earth, the earth will screw with you” believe it.

PEACE, LOVE, & GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment