Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 6

I wanted to give my self a head start, and since it will be 1 week tomorrow from the 1st date I began my ACV regimenI will start tracking my weight loss on my blog TOMORROW- everyone will know how much I weigh, how much I lose; I'll keep track of my success through this blog :) I'm hoping that (even though maybe not even 1 person reads this blog) this will be my silent motivation to success.

Today I am going to research to find out exactly what my healthy weight should be for my age, height, etc...
I'm also researching new, FUN ways to exercise- I've been walking/jogging during the evenings, but it's not something that I enjoy.
I am hoping that there is something that I can do that I will enjoy- I've tried exercising through Wii Fit- it's fun but can get really boring really fast. I've also tried Zumba and I HATED it with a passion- I felt so out of place, I couldn't keep up and I felt like everyone else was right in step, it was not a good experience and I have no desire to do it again, ever.
I'm thinking of trying Yoga...I've heard about hot yoga too, and think that might be something that I'd like to try, however I am a full time employee, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, etc... with a pretty strict budget so I can't justify spending a lot of money on a gym or exercise program when there are so many things I could do for free.

Please comment if you have any suggestions, anything you have done that you enjoy, or even just something that you've heard of, or thought about that might make a fun workout.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are perfect just the weight you are and don't need to lose an ounce, but I do respect your desire to be healthy and fit. You can come to the Y with me anytime to try it and see how you like it.
    Also we need to start playing tennis again, maybe as soon as the weather cools down a little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Also, I felt a fever blister coming on yesterday, put a little ACV on it and today it's gone! Miraculous!! And I'm putting it in Elvis' water bowl with his h2o in hopes of helping with his hot spots. Amaaaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! sorry I had to laugh at Kristen's comment above..

    I wanted to say that this is such a good idea to blog about and I probably need to join you in the losing weight thing!! It will be fun to see your progress! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stac- Please try the ACV cocktail. It will change your life! I am loving it! Today is my first day tracking my weight but I can already tell a difference. I wish I would have started on day 1 b/c I feel like I've already lost a little, and I know that my sister has :)
    Check out earthclinic.com if you want to research it a little more before you decide to commit.

    ReplyDelete