Monday, July 26, 2010

OOPS (DAYS 3&4)

So before I commited to this, I didnt think about blogging on the weekends or on vacation, but it's not gonna happen.
Anyway- Just to re-cap though, this weekend was AMAZING!
We had the best time ever celelbrating my brothers 30th birthday at the lake :)
I feel WONDERFUL- I am absolutly hooked on Apple Cider Vinegar!
I forgot mine at home this weekend so I had to go to the local Bloom on Saturday morning to pick some up... I was lost without it.

I can most def. tell a difference in my energy levels and I just feel better all around.
I'm on my first cup this morning and again...looking forward to my next round of ACV.

More later :)

2 comments:

  1. I skipped the weekend after that 1st glass you made me Saturday morning, but started back yesterday (Monday) and have already had one glass this morning.
    I noticed a major difference yesterday--I usually do the cross trainer at the gym for 30 or 35 minutes and am struggling by the end. Last night I went 50 minutes and could have done more. I impressed myself.
    Last nigt I pre-filled three smart water bottles and put 2 tbs of ACV in each. I am thinking it will be easier to have it ready to grab and go when I need it. Thanks for encouraging me to continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I thought it was so funny, but I almost had to spit out my ACV when I read "I impressed myself." You are too cute, Sister.

    ReplyDelete