Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 20 already??

What a huge difference the ACV makes…

So we drove down to Charleston on Friday afternoon, by the time we got on the road I had already finished my 3 ACV cocktails and I was feeling great!
I wasn’t starving Friday afternoon so I skipped lunch and just had a snack on the road. We at dinner late Friday evening and I was satisfied with what Fleet Landing calls a “small plate,” I didn’t even WANT the fried shrimp!

I didn’t pack my ACV (not smart) so I did slip up and allow myself a Bodacious Bagel for breakfast on Saturday, but as soon as we were finished eating I made Bradley drive to the Whole Foods so we could pick up a fresh bottle of Bragg so I could start my daily routine.
We spent the entire day on the beach, we played, Bradley surfed, and had a wonderful day- I felt (as usual) totally energized!
We ended up not eating lunch until 3 p.m., which was fine for me because I wasn’t starving at all- Bradley’s favorite place to eat in the Charleston area is The Kickin’ Chicken. I was a little stressed since I don’t eat meat anymore, especially chicken- YUCK- but because it’s his favorite we went. I was so surprised to find some super yummy options on the menu. I finally decided on the Grilled Veggie Wrap and water with lemon; can I just say AMAZING? It was soo good.

We went out with some friends on Saturday night and had too much fun! We started out at Wild Wings so naturally most everyone had wings, I ordered chips and dip to snack on, and because we had eaten such a late lunch the chips were perfectly filling, but even if I would have eaten a 4 pound burger I’m pretty sure I worked it all off dancing with Renee at the Market Street Saloon 

Of course I had to tell Renee all about the ACV!!! I fixed my cocktail first thing Sunday morning, but then left the rest of it with Renee so that she can jump on the ACV train with me.

We didn’t make it home until Sunday evening, and I still haven’t had a chance to make it to Bloom or Whole Foods to pick up another bottle of ACV for myself.

Yesterday morning was such a disaster- it was the first day (at work) in a while that I didn’t have any ACV- the difference was UNBELIEVABLE- I was so tired, my stomach hurt, I was hungry, and ill. I realize that some of that bad mood/feeling was because we had such an amazing weekend and I was coming back to face reality, but I honestly believe that the hunger and fatigue were due to the fact that I missed my ACV.
Finally around lunch time yesterday I stole a couple of teaspoons from a friend in the office because I felt like I was going through some sort of withdrawals…not good.
I felt very sluggish last night and on top of all that I had an earache.

***More about the Earache to follow***

Anyway- today has been the same as yesterday. I feel a little better than I did yesterday, but WOW I can really tell a difference when I’m not on my ACV.
The fatigue is ridiculous, and I find myself wanting snacks when I’m board.
Although it sucks, I’m kind-of glad that I could experience my day to day routine without my ACV, if nothing else just to prove to myself that it does make a HUGE/POSITIVE impact on my daily routine. Believe me…I will have my ACV tomorrow and everyday there after.

DRINK YOUR ACV! IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment