Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 29- I'm an ACV Drinkin' FLYbaby

OK- So I’ve told you all about the abundance of energy that I get from my amazing ACV Cocktails…so lately, when I get home from work in the evenings- I DON’T WANT TO SIT ON THE SOFA AND STUFF MY FACE! Crazy, I know- but it’s true.
I’ve been cleaning up and cleaning out; decluttering like a mad woman…or a FLYbaby, lol!

I might be just as addicted to Facebook as I am to ACV. Yesterday I am doing my daily FB stalking and I came across a conversation about FLYlady. Because I am super curious I had to check it out. Thank God for Google, right?
Anyway- It took me no time at all to find this site that apparently everyone is talking about, FLYlady.net.
I’m not sure why I didn’t know about this before, but I am in love with the FLYlady- so much that I joined the network and I am now a FLYbaby.

Check it out- FLYlady.net is a FREE online guide to help you establish a routine to keep your home decluttered & clean by taking baby steps- the website has all kinds of super cool tools to help you get your work done. I love it.

Between my ACV and my FLYlady resources, my house is on its way to spotless. I’m super excited.

More Later- CD


GOOD LUCK REB!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't believe I made it on the blog!! I feel so priviledged!! I'm working on it...slowly but surely...

    ReplyDelete