Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Earache

So I mentioned in my most previous post that I had an earache last night.
Y’all know what I’m talking about when I say that the entire side of my head was in horrific pain when I laid on the (right) side of my (what I believe was) infected ear.

Jake was asleep and Bradley was so tired from playing in a golf tournament yesterday and then working in the yard all evening, I didn’t want to disturb either of them.
As I laid there IN PAIN, I remembered that once when I was little I got swimmers ear at the beach so my mom called the pharmacy to find out what to do. If I remember correctly, the Pharmacist told her to mix grain alcohol and vinegar, to put a few drops of that in my ear- hold it there for a min. or so and then drain.

Well, I didn’t have any grain alcohol in the house, but I did have a “empty” bottle of ACV that needed to be thrown out. I checked the bottle and there was at least 5 drops left- not enough for an ACV Cocktail, but plenty for my earache.

I got a medicine dropper that we still have from when Jake was younger. I then laid on my left side and dropped the ACV in my ear, I waited for about 3 mins and then turned to lay on my right side so to drain the ACV from the “infected” ear.
I ended up falling asleep while I was laying on my right side, and believe it or not…I woke up this morning without any pain in my ear at all- none. The pain is gone, completely!

I totally 100% believe that the ACV cured my earache.

1 comment:

  1. Pure awesomeness! I love acv and can't wait to get hooked on coconut oil when I get back to the states. Love you. -Marianne

    ReplyDelete